Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Loving these major falls deals!

This is what happens when I go to discount fashion stores in search of supplies for my Halloween cakepops... Sometimes they have festive sprinkles and such in their baking section and I was having a hard time tracking down a couple of things.

But seriously, come on now, how could I not! Literally two fall seasons have come and gone as I have hunted for reasonably priced boots like these - Riding boots generally run $300+. I found this pair by Chinese Laundry on clearance for $70 at Nordstrom Rack (their store on 9th in SF is stellar!). And this blouse? It was meant to be! I walked up to the baking isle and blam! There is was hanging from a rack of pans, size Medium, oh so Kimberly in bone and sparkle with a clearance tag of $15. It would have been a crime not to take it home. And if it helps my case, I did buy sprinkles too.