Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Flat hair be gone

Kim Kardashian does it... I realize that's not saying much these days, but when it comes to hair, girl gots it! The secret? Clip-in hair extensions. I have several friends who swear by them, but I've never jumped on the band wagon because I already have really long hair. Little did I know, extensions aren't just for regrettably short chops, they also add a ton of volume and can hold styling better than your own hair.

Last Saturday, I stopped by Sally Beauty Supply on my way to Tracy for a trim with the fabulous Kari Potter at Versailles, and picked up some 18-inch dark brown extensions. Kari didn't have to dye them because they're already so close to my color, she just trimmed them into my hair so the layers would match. She made it look so easy! Clipping them in by myself has been a little tricky, but I'm sure it's one of those things that just takes practice.