Friday, November 18, 2011

Favorite Things

I always love Oprah's favorite things holiday episode, top picks blog entries and the like, so I figured I'd share some of the products I enjoy, and maybe you'll get some good gift ideas out of it for your Christmas shopping! Have you started? With the exception of two gifts that are currently in lost in the USPS system thanks to either a glitch with Amazon or my slightly senile landlord, I'm already done and wrapped!




Elbow patch blazer by H&M, Suede round-toe pump by BCBGeneration, Chance by Chanel, Bangle by Hermes, Infinity scarf by Steve Madden, The Diana lomography camera, Moisture Surge moisturizer by Clinique, wooden colored pencils by Anthropologie, Fedora by Jessica Simpson, Wall hangs by Urban Outfitters, OPI nail polish, "K" wall hang by Urban Outfitters