Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Love a Good Bargain!

I'm admittedly a shopaholic, which I generally justify by my love of bargain hunting. Sure, the actual purchase is always quite fulfilling, but no shopping excursion gives quite the same adrenaline rush as discovering something beautiful, something fancy, something expensive, but for an unbelievably low price. Not every woman has the patience to dig through piles and racks to find a gem, but for me, it's the only way to shop! 

I have yet to decide if it is a wonderful blessing or a devastating curse that there is a Nordstrom Rack within a mile of my work. Michael Kors and BCBG are Kryptonite to my checking account, but Nordstrom Rack generally carries a decent selection of both. I found this insane bargain on a MK handbag yesterday! Can I get a high five!