Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hey There Four Eyes

I've always had "perfect" vision, but noticed the last year or two that I was getting more frequent  headaches and tired eyes, so I finally bit the bullet and went to an optometrist. 

When Dr. Dagron asked how I found his office I told him, "I pulled up Google Maps and it was two blocks from work so here I am!" He stared at me for a moment and replied flatly, "Well that's a terrible way to find a doctor. You're lucky you found a good one." And he was right! The office staff are very friendly and helpful, and Dr. Dagron made my first ever optometrist visit a great one. 

It only took a couple of days to get a call saying my glasses were ready, but I was out of town over the weekend so I didn't pick them up until today. They'll take some getting used to, but luckily I only have to wear them when I'm at my desk or reading... for now!