Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Living Social Adventures

I'm not a big fan of cheesy or cliche... but when it comes to Living Social... I just can't help myself! Living Social might be just another trendy online social offering, but they trump every other discount sight, especially when it comes to their adventure packages.

Earlier this year I went wine tasting in Napa with three girlfriends. For $80 (most wine country bus tours are upwards of $150) we were bussed from San Francisco to Napa, visited two wineries, recieved private tours and tastings, a tasty box lunch from a local eatery, and cupcake and cheese pairings. The two Living Social staff members who tagged along made for entertaining and interactive bus rides both ways.
We couldn't have had a better time!


More recently, three friends and I bought $30 tickets for an 80's themed roller skate dance party at Cell Space. The price included skate rentals, three hours of skate time, dance instruction (Thriller on skates - Um YES!), and one drink ticket for the bar. Epic.


 Right now there are two deals I'm tempted to buy up - A one-hour yoga class with yogurt brunch, and a two-hour pottery painting class. Both are $30.