Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Restoration Hardware Sale

I absolutely adore Restoration Hardware, but being the savvy bargain hunter I am, I don't wind up swiping my credit card there all too often. I mean, honestly - $500 chairs and $100 slippers? Give me a break. Well, for the holidays, that's exactly what they did.

A couple of weeks ago I found myself fingering through the RH winter catalog and about fell out of my chair when I saw the markdowns. So while I was in Walnut Creek doing some shopping with a girlfriend last weekend, of course I popped in to grab a few more stocking stuffers.

I can't tell you exactly what I bought since some items are Christmas gifts, but here are a few deals you can still get on their website, in case there isn't a location near you. I will tell you though, I regret not snagging one of those travel Scrabble sets, and if one showed up in my stocking on Christmas morning I wouldn't be upset about it... ;)

 

Slippers: $19, Throw: $79, Scarf: $29, Wine Bag: $9, SF Stamps: $13, Travel Scrabble: $24