Monday, November 12, 2012

La Pink Mobile Boutique

Food trucks have been all the rage in California metros for years now, so it only makes sense that fashion boutiques have started to pick up on the trend! 

A hometown friend, Gabbie Biedinger, spent her summer having a box truck gutted and remodeled, and hit the streets of the Central Valley as La Pink just last month. She has already gotten tons of great press and admits this has turned into a far more booming business than anticipated. 

As much as I'd love to keep La Pink as my own little secret for scoring fabulously fashionable and reasonably priced items, I'm too excited for Gabbie's insta-success to not rave about her... and who am I to withhold delicious deals from the masses? You're welcome. 

Here are some photos of La Pink in front of Versailles in Tracy last weekend (shameless plug for my hair salon and the brilliant Kari Potter, holler!). I snagged an adorable blue dress with exposed gold zipper, which I'm planning on wearing to Thanksgiving with my camel colored leather boots.